All job applications must be submitted using the Apply Now link. Submissions emailed directly or via another method will be disregarded.
As a copywriter at 3ManFactory, you will get the chance to plan, work and report on national marketing campaigns alongside experienced, passionate marketeers. You will have a huge variety of work including article writing, advertising creative, SEO copy, social media content, press writing, short copy and long copy for print and digital, over a wide mix of campaigns, clients and industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- planning national marketing campaigns as part of a team
- research for clients and campaigns
- research and understand target audiences to determine what interests them and how to engage them
- use industry news and competitor analysis to research and prioritise content ideas
- write and upload content for client websites and blogs
- use SEO tools to identify opportunities to improve rankings for certain keywords and formulate plans to increase organic traffic
- being responsible for client social media accounts
- press planning and monitoring
- other ad-hoc copywriting/proofreading as required
- marketing activity analysis and report writing
Who Are 3ManFactory?
We are an award-winning marketing team who work with a mix of household and specialist brands from all across the UK. We’re young, ambitious and creative and offer a plethora of in-house specialisms, from PR and marketing to web and digital. Our company culture is relaxed but professional, and we’re just as at home in the bar as we are in the boardroom.
Why Work At 3ManFactory?
As well as being part of an amazing team, loving life and gaining invaluable work experience there is a heap of other benefits. you’ll also get access to our full employee perks package.
Not Being At Work:
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays (also, we close over Christmas)
- Your birthday off as an extra day paid holiday
- Length of service holiday bonus: 1 extra day per year after 2 years
- Extra week’s paid holiday the year you get married or enter into a civil partnership
- Extra week’s paid holiday the year you first become a parent
- Paid bereavement leave
- Flexible working
- Access to Perkbox employee perks after 3 months (This can be found in full at https://www.perkbox.co.uk/3manfactory)
- Phone allowance after 3 months
- Workplace pension scheme
Life at Work:
- Exceptional quality tea and coffee in industrial volumes
- Fresh fruit, breakfast cereals, and other breakfast yummies
- Regular yoga and Indian head massage sessions
- Regular trips to the pub
- Slightly less frequent team outings like watching the darts, high energy trampolining, or hitting Manchester
Who Are We Looking For?
This role requires a natural content writer, as this will be a core daily task. You will have extensive experience in developing creative and appealing commercial copy, developing creative ideas and concepts that can be translated into clear, persuasive and original copy. You will use a variety of techniques to discover and analyse potential keywords, with which to optimise written website content.
Your personality should be seen in your writing; you will be confident, bold and engaging. Ideally, you will have B2B and B2C experience, as you will be responsible for writing in varied tones and voices.
Essential Skills and Experience
You must have:
- a love for writing
- impeccable written English
- exceptional content and copywriting capabilities, including the ability to capture, interpret and deliver on a brief
- an ability to research and self-teach
- an ability to self-proof works in detail
- an ability to provide and receive feedback (and to act quickly on feedback)
- an excellent communicator
- enjoy working in a driven and high-pressure environment
- good organisational skills – be a self-starter, punctual and possess good people skills
- creativity – must be able to identify fresh and interesting approaches to content
- interested in marketing, with a basic knowledge of the industry
- able to travel to and from our offices, based on the docklands in Preston
Desirable Skills and Experience
- be familiar with all the basic social media platforms
- an awareness of and experience in using SEO content techniques would be advantageous
- an ability to work with Search data to enhance your copywriting content
- experience of Google Analytics
To apply, you’ll need to upload your CV and covering letter – feel free to be creative!